Paleo stir fry turkey or chicken burgers. Loaded with veggies and flavor!
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1 zucchini, grated ⠀
- 1 carrot, grated ⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos⠀
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil⠀
- 1/2 tbsp honey⠀
- 1/3 cup green onion, diced ⠀
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped ⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut flour ⠀
- 1/2 tsp garlic⠀
- 1/2 tsp sea salt ⠀
- Black pepper, to taste⠀
- Pinch of red pepper flakes ⠀
- Mix ingredients together until everything is well combined. Form into 5-6 patties. ⠀
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium high heat and spray with avocado oil. ⠀
- Cook each burger for 5-7 minutes on each side, until burgers cooked through to an internal temperature of 165°F. Serve with your favorite buns or lettuce wraps, sautéed mushrooms, broccoli slaw, or whatever toppings you prefer!
I can’t believe there are no reviews of these burgers! They are soOoOo flavorful. Cooking and clean up were a breeze. I didn’t have coconut flour so I substituted with almond flour and a touch of tapioca flour, which worked like a charm. I can’t wait to make them again!
Very good recipe, easy and delicious!
So you recommend squeezing out the zucchini? These were delicious but when I made them they did not hold together at all!
Was thinking it’s the zucchini being too wet?