The easiest and tastiest burger recipe! Plus, I am all about hiding veggies in wherever I can, and these sneak in both carrot and zucchini!
These are paleo/gluten free, and nut free! They’re super simple to throw together, and make for great leftovers, too!
The perfect protein to add to any dish- pair it with your favorite sides and a bun or lettuce wrap and you’re set!
Paleo stir fry turkey or chicken burgers. Loaded with veggies and flavor!
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 1 zucchini, grated ⠀
- 1 carrot, grated ⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos⠀
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil⠀
- 1/2 tbsp honey⠀
- 1/3 cup green onion, diced ⠀
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped ⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut flour ⠀
- 1/2 tsp garlic⠀
- 1/2 tsp sea salt ⠀
- Black pepper, to taste⠀
- Pinch of red pepper flakes ⠀
- Mall ingredients together until everything is well combined. Form into 5-6 patties. ⠀
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium high heat and spray with avocado oil. ⠀
- Cook each burger for 5-7 minutes on each side, until burgers cooked through to an internal temperature of 165°F. Serve with your favorite buns or lettuce wraps, sautéed mushrooms, broccoli slaw, or whatever toppings you prefer!