Light and fluffy paleo banana chocolate chip pancakes!
- 2 eggs⠀
- 1 + 3/4 cup milk of choice ⠀
- 2 tbsp ghee (or butter/coconut oil), melted ⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ⠀
- 1 + 1/2 cups cassava flour (I haven’t tried these with any other flours) ⠀
- 1 tbsp baking powder ⠀
- 1 tsp sea salt ⠀
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced ⠀
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips ⠀
- Whisk together all of the wet ingredients until smooth, then whisk in the dry ingredients (besides banana and chocolate chips) until a smooth batter forms and most of the lumps are gone. The batter will be thin- that’s ok!⠀
- Let batter sit for 5-10 minutes, then heat a large non stick skillet or griddle and lightly grease with avocado or coconut oil or butter. ⠀
- Pour batter 1/4 cup at a time, then add some chocolate chips and banana slices. Cook until pancake starts to bubble, the. Flip and cook until cooked through.