The cutest little healthy treat to keep in your freezer! These no-bake funfetti bites are gluten free, paleo friendly, vegan friendly, and simple!
Plus, the flavor is so delicious. Did you know almond extract adds the perfect flavor to treats like this for that “funfetti” flavor? I am obsessed with the taste of almond extract in treats- it’s SO good!
All you need to do for this recipe is toss a handful of ingredients into a food processor, let them freeze, and enjoy! The perfect healthier sweet treat that satisfies those birthday cake flavor cravings 🙂
I love making little treats with more wholesome ingredients. They leave me without the low energy feeling from processed snacks, and are also easier on my hormones because they are lower in sugar than store-bought treats!
These are super similar to my lemon sugar cookie bars, which I am also obsessed with! I swear…cashews can do no wrong!
I absolutely love these easy, no-bake funfetti bites. You will be thanking yourself for sure when you’ve got these stocked in the freezer. Trust me!
What flavor bites should I work on next?! I’m already brainstorming a few, but I love hearing from you guys!
If you give these ones a try let me know below and on Instagram stories! Enjoy! xoPrint
- 1 + 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup collagen powder (I like using vanilla, but plain will work)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add everything besides the sprinkles to a food processor and pulse until a smooth “dough” forms. You may need to scrape down the sides/bottom a couple times. I like to add an extra 1/4 tsp almond extract because i love the flavor, but you can taste and adjust how you’d like!
- Once dough is formed, add the sprinkles and pulse a couple of times.
- Press into a parchment-lined loaf tin. If dough is sticky, used a lightly greased spatula to press it.
- Freeze for at least 45 minutes before slicing into squares. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or the freezer for up to 3 months.