The BEST paleo and vegan chocolate pudding made with avocado! I swear you would never know this is a healthier chocolate pudding- it tastes like the real deal. It doubles as a dip for fruit, too! SO GOOD.
It could not be easier to make, and it’s super allergy friendly. It can be made nut free, too! The silky smooth texture and chocolatey flavor of the pudding is so perfect. I’m telling you- even the pickiest eater would enjoy this and never know it was dairy free and refined sugar free!
I really loved it served with coconut cool whip for a healthier pudding cup, but it was also so epic with some berries and bananas (and peanut butter!). I am really into having simple, healthier treats around like this. I feel so much better knowing exactly what’s in my food 🙂
This pudding only needs a handful of ingredients:
- Cacao Powder
- Maple Syrup
- Dairy free milk (I used macadamia milk)
- Chia Seeds
- Sea salt
You just toss it all in the blender until it’s super smooth. You could easily double or triple the recipe for a larger group, too! This would be a great wine night treat for the girls, or a date night in dessert!
I can’t wait for you guys to try this and taste how unreal this chocolate pudding is! Yay for healthy desserts that taste like the real thing 😉 Enjoy! xoPrint
Healthier paleo and vegan chocolate pudding!
- 1 medium avocado (my avocados were tiny so I used 1.5; if your avocado is large leave a little behind) ⠀
- 1/4 cup cacoa powder ⠀
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup ⠀
- 2 tbsp milk of choice ⠀
- 1 tsp chia seeds ⠀
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract ⠀
- Good pinch of sea salt ⠀
- Blend all ingredients until super smooth. Scrape down the sides/bottom of blender if needed until everything is well blended.⠀
- Transfer to an airtight container and allow to set in the fridge for at least 15 minutes before serving. Serve with dairy free cool whip and shaved chocolate, or with fruit as a chocolate dip! Can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days.