- 1 + 1/4 cup raw cashews
- 1/4 cup collagen powder (I like using vanilla, but plain will work)
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Add everything besides the sprinkles to a food processor and pulse until a smooth “dough” forms. You may need to scrape down the sides/bottom a couple times. I like to add an extra 1/4 tsp almond extract because i love the flavor, but you can taste and adjust how you’d like!
- Once dough is formed, add the sprinkles and pulse a couple of times.
- Press into a parchment-lined loaf tin. If dough is sticky, used a lightly greased spatula to press it.
- Freeze for at least 45 minutes before slicing into squares. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or the freezer for up to 3 months.