My favorite bliss ball recipe to date! These taste like a dreamy latte in energy bite form- it truly feels like you’re eating dessert! Except they’re made with super simple, healthy ingredients.
Lately, I am hooked on having a bliss ball in the morning (I typically need a light bite before my morning workouts). I’m super into pilates right now (I’ve been using class pass), and these give me the perfect amount of energy before a morning class! Plus, they have a caffeine boost which is a bonus!!
I’m starting this week off on the right foot with some easy snacks and breakfasts prepped thanks to these little bites (and my broccoli cheddar biscuits for breakfast)! I always recommend having something quick like this on hand to grab in a pinch– it’s so easy to reach for something that won’t leave you feeling great when you’re hungry but short on time. Snacks like these bliss balls are easy to make to keep on hand in the freezer for healthy snacking!
coffee + chocolate + peppermint= heaven
If you’re not into coffee, you can leave the coffee grounds out. I am personally obsessed with the mocha flavor in these, though!
These peppermint mocha balls are so easy– whip them up in your food processor, roll them, and toss them in a storage container and you’re set! I keep mine in the freezer to keep them fresher longer. Plus, they are soo amazing straight out of the freezer!
These bites are a perfect combo of healthy fats, a little protein, and unrefined carbohydrates. My ideal snack situation!
They have the perfect balance of chocolate, peppermint, and coffee flavor. Again, if you’re not into coffee just leave it out! It’s just a hint of coffee, and I absolutely love it!
Can’t wait for you guys to try these lil bites of heaven!! Enjoy xxPrint
Chocolate peppermint mocha energy balls! Gluten free, dairy free, and delicious!
- 1 + 1/4 cup walnuts
- 6 dates, pits removed
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coffee grounds (optional or use less for no coffee taste)
- 1.5 tsp peppermint extract (I use this one)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Unsweetened shredded coconut for coating (optional)
- Add walnuts to a food processor and pulse into a crumbly meal. Add all other ingredients and process until a smooth dough forms. Note, walnuts will naturally produce some oils. Try not to over process. If there is excess oil, they may be a little messy to make but they will still turn out delicious .
- Roll into balls, roll in shredded coconut (optional), then store in refrigerator or freezer.