Soft and gooey paleo pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! These little pillows of fall heaven are simple to make and so addicting!
If you love the famous olive oil cookies from the blog, you will love these cookies! I’ve replaced the olive oil with pumpkin for an oil-free gooey that leaves you with a super moist and soft cookie. And the best pumpkin flavor!
Not only are these oil-free, but they are grain free and dairy free, too! A perfect healthier treat to make all fall long.
By taking the extra step and rolling the dough in your hands, you’ll end up with this delicious cracked top on the cookies. So worth it in my opinion 🙂
I am so obsessed with these paleo pumpkin cookies! I cannot get enough. Lucky for me…I made 3 test batches so I think I’m set for a bit lol!
These are the perfect gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and oil free cookie to make this fall. The pumpkin and chocolate combo is just so perfect, and the texture of these warm and gooey cookies is out of this world good!
I am so excited for you to make these cookies 🙂 Tag me on Instagram so I can see yours, and be sure to leave a rating and comment below if you make them! xoPrint
Soft and gooey paleo pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 + 3/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 + 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, together the pumpkin, egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour with the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, and baking soda. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir to combine- it will take a minute or two for everything to get well incorporated.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the chocolate chips. Scoop the dough into 15 cookies, then use your hands to roll the dough into balls and gently flatten each cookie (don’t flatten too much!).
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, then allow to cool before enjoying. Store leftovers in an airtight container on the counter for up to 4 days.