Soft and gooey paleo pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 + 3/4 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 + 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, together the pumpkin, egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix the almond flour with the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, sea salt, and baking soda. Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and stir to combine- it will take a minute or two for everything to get well incorporated.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the chocolate chips. Scoop the dough into 15 cookies, then use your hands to roll the dough into balls and gently flatten each cookie (don’t flatten too much!).
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, then allow to cool before enjoying. Store leftovers in an airtight container on the counter for up to 4 days.