Honey mustard one pan meal! Such a simple, delicious, and comforting meal.
One pan meals really are the best. Just like a good crock pot meal, you can really throw these together quickly and have yourself some healthy meals for the week! This one is packed with colorful carrots + brussels, perfectly roasted potatoes, and protein. plus, the honey mustard combo is one of my faves.
This is a great meal for meal prep, or to make quickly for dinner after a busy day.
Simple one pan meal! Loaded with potatoes, Brussel sprouts, carrots, and chicken sausage- smothered in an addicting honey mustard sauce!
- 1 lb baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, stems removed and halved
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 4–6 chicken sausages (precooked; I like Cajun or Italian flavor), sliced
- 2 tbsp of avocado oil
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed or minced
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1–2 tsp honey
- 1–2 tsp mustard (I like the grainy type for this, but dijon works, too)
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Toss veggies and chicken sausage in a large bowl with 2 tbsp avocado oil and 1/2 tsp sea salt. Make sure everything is well coated.
- Bake on a large baking sheet for 25-30 minutes, tossing halfway through. While baking, whisk together olive oil, honey, mustard, garlic, apple cider vinegar, Italian seasoning red pepper flakes, and 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- When veggies and chicken sausage are done roasting, toss with the honey mustard sauce in a large bowl.