Easy chicken and veggie sheet pan meal! Gluten free, healthy, and loaded with flavor.
For the sauce:
- 2/3 cup siggi’s plain 0% or 4% yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup fresh chives
- 3 tbsp fresh dill
- 1–2 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the Tray Bake
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups of cubed yellow potatoes
- 1.5 lb chicken breast, sliced into strips
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- ½ tsp black pepper, divided
- ½ tsp paprika, divided
- ½ tsp garlic powder, divided
Feta cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare all of the veggies. Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, and potatoes to the tray then toss with juice of ½ of the lemon, 2 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp sea salt, and ¼ tsp of the following: black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Add the sliced chicken to the tray and drizzle with juice of ½ of the lemon, 2 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp sea salt, and ¼ tsp of the following: black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Toss everything once more and spread everything out in a single layer.
- Transfer to oven and roast for 25 minutes. Gently toss everything then roast for another 20-25 minutes, until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F.
- While tray bake is in the oven, prepare the green goddess sauce by adding sauce ingredients to a blender and blending until smooth. Set aside in a small bowl.
- When chicken and veggies are done roasting, remove from oven and sprinkle with feta. Serve with green goddess sauce and enjoy!
*Note: leftover green goddess sauce can be stores in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days.