Easy chicken and veggie sheet pan meal! Gluten free, healthy, and loaded with flavor.
For the sauce:
- 2/3 cup siggi’s plain 0% or 4% yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- ¼ cup fresh chives
- 3 tbsp fresh dill
- 1–2 cloves of garlic
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
For the Tray Bake
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- ¼ of a red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cups of cubed yellow potatoes
- 1.5 lb chicken breast, sliced into strips
- ¼ cup olive oil, divided
- Juice of 1 lemon, divided
- 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- ½ tsp black pepper, divided
- ½ tsp paprika, divided
- ½ tsp garlic powder, divided
Feta cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare all of the veggies. Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, onion, and potatoes to the tray then toss with juice of ½ of the lemon, 2 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp sea salt, and ¼ tsp of the following: black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Add the sliced chicken to the tray and drizzle with juice of ½ of the lemon, 2 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp sea salt, and ¼ tsp of the following: black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Toss everything once more and spread everything out in a single layer.
- Transfer to oven and roast for 25 minutes. Gently toss everything then roast for another 20-25 minutes, until potatoes are tender and chicken reaches an internal temperature of at least 165°F.
- While tray bake is in the oven, prepare the green goddess sauce by adding sauce ingredients to a blender and blending until smooth. Set aside in a small bowl.
- When chicken and veggies are done roasting, remove from oven and sprinkle with feta. Serve with green goddess sauce and enjoy!
*Note: leftover green goddess sauce can be stores in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
I made this for my family last night! It was so good. Super easy and delicious 🙂
Will absolutely be making this again, such a delicious, easy recipe! We used small rainbow potatoes in place of yellow, as it is what we had on hand.
Definitely adding this into the regular rotation! Loved the one pan meals and the green goddess sauce is so fresh and bright.
I love Gathered Nutrition’s one pan meals! This recipe was easy to make and was a delicious meal. I would definitely make it again!
So easy to make and so good! I didn’t really measure anything in the sauce didn’t have any chives but it still turned out great!
I haven’t tried this yet but looks delicious. I love your site; delicious recipes, simple directions, and it’s not bogged down with advertisements. Bravo!
Sooooo good!! I didn’t measure anything in sauce and ended up using green onions instead of chives. Already looking forward to my leftovers tomorrow ???? thanks mia!
This was so delicious! Everyone in the family loved it. I didn’t have any greek yogurt on hand for the Green Goddess dressing, so I subbed avocado and it came out so creamy!! I can’t wait to add the leftover dressing to a salad! Thanks you for another delicious recipe 🙂
Absolutely delicious! We loved this meal and it was super simple to throw together, and obsessed with the green goddess sauce!
I love to hear this!! Thank you so much Jess!
My boyfriend who’s scared of the kitchen can actually make this recipe and it’s delicious! We swap the potatoes for sweet potatoes and get the same results, we make this recipe once or twice a month! Love it!