The BEST paleo cashew curry- a quick and easy blender sauce with so much flavor and made with simple ingredients.
The blender cashew curry is gluten free, soy free, vegan, and refined sugar free. It’s a healthy, warming, delicious curry sauce that takes any meal to the next level!
The perfect cozy sauce to pair with any protein, veggies, and/or grains.
- I love serving this Thai-inspired curry sauce with:
- Jasmine rice, broccoli, and chicken or tofu
- Brown rice noodles, shrimp or tofu, and steamed veggies
- Cauliflower rice, salmon, and veggies
So good, and the combo options are endless! It’s versatile and so flavorful.
You just toss everything in a blender and you’re set! As long as you have a high speed blender, you won’t even need to soak your cashews 🙂 I use my Vitamix for this, the model I have linked here.
I love a 20 minute meal that feels super fancy and restaurant quality, and this is definitely one of those 🙂
This is an oldie from my old site that so many of you have been asking me to get on the site, and it’s FINALLY here. I have no idea what took me so long- I truly LOVE this recipe when I’m craving a good curry.
Let me know what you think below if you make this one! 🙂 xoPrint
Easy Thai-inspired cashew red curry! A simple paleo and vegan blender sauce!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk ⠀
- 1 cup raw cashews OR peanuts ⠀
- 1-3 tbsp red Thai curry paste (depending how strong of a curry flavor you like)
- 2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce OR coconut aminos ⠀
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar ⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil ⠀
- 2 tsp sriracha (add more if you like it spicy)⠀
- Juice of 1 lime ⠀
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger ⠀
- Pinch of red pepper flakes ⠀
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite protein, veggies, and/or grains. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.