The BEST paleo cashew curry- a quick and easy blender sauce with so much flavor and made with simple ingredients.
The perfect cozy sauce to pair with any protein, veggies, and/or grains. I love this sauce with jasmine rice, broccoli, and chicken, or with some rice noodles, shrimp, and veggies! So good, and the combo options are endless! It’s versatile and so flavorful.
You just toss everything in a blender and you’re set! As long as you have a high speed blender, you won’t even need to soak your cashews 🙂 I use my Vitamix for this, the model I have linked here.
I love a 20 minute meal that feels super fancy and restaurant quality, and this is definitely one of those 🙂
This is an oldie from my old site that so many of you have been asking me to get on the site, and it’s FINALLY here. I have no idea what took me so long- I truly LOVE this recipe when I’m craving a good curry.
Let me know what you think below if you make this one! 🙂 xoPrint
Easy Thai cashew red curry! A simple paleo and vegan blender sauce!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk ⠀
- 1 cup raw cashews OR peanuts ⠀
- 1-3 tbsp red Thai curry paste (depending how strong of a curry flavor you like; I do 3 tbsp)⠀
- 2 tbsp gluten free soy sauce OR coconut aminos ⠀
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar ⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil ⠀
- 2 tsp sriracha (add more if you like it spicy)⠀
- Juice of 1 lime ⠀
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger ⠀
- Pinch of red pepper flakes ⠀
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with your favorite protein, veggies, and/or grains. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 2 months.