The best, super clustery, paleo chocolate granola! Made with a mixture of nuts and seeds for a grain free crunch to add to smoothies, yogurt bowls, or for grab-and-go snacking!
I absolutely love some good granola- especially homemade. It’s honestly so easy to make, there’s no need to buy store bought! It’s a quick mix of nuts and seeds, then a coating of coconut oil, honey, and cacao for a rich chocolatey flavor.
This granola is gluten free, grain free, dairy free, and refined sugar free.Plus, it’s made with simple ingredients!
This recipe packs fiber, healthy fats, plant-based protein, and prebiotics from the nuts and seeds. So good!
Tip: be sure to allow the granola to completely cool. I know it’s hard to wait, but you want that perfect crunchy, clustery texture!
I’m all about a good crunch factor, especially on top of my smoothies! It makes a smoothie more satisfying, and adds healthy fats to make it more filling. Win win!
If you give this a try, leave a comment below and/or tag me on Instagram so I can see 🙂
Easy paleo chocolate granola clusters, perfect for snacking, smoothie topping, or yogurt bowls!
- 1 cup raw cashews ⠀
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut ⠀
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds ⠀
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds ⠀
- 1/4 cup buckwheat groats ⠀
- 1/4 cup ground flax ⠀
- 1/4 cup cacao powder ⠀
- 1 tsp cinnamon ⠀
- 1/2 tsp sea salt ⠀
- 1/4 cup honey ⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted ⠀
- 1 tsp vanilla extract ⠀
- Preheat oven to 325F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.⠀
- In a large bowl, mix all of the nuts, coconut, and seeds together.⠀
- Add the cacao powder, cinnamon, and sea salt and stir to combine. ⠀
- Mix in the honey, coconut oil, and vanilla. make sure everything is evenly coated, then spread out as flat as possible on the baking sheet.⠀
- Bake for 15 minutes, then allow to cool to room temp for 45 minutes-1 hour before breaking into clusters. Store in an airtight container for several weeks.