Creamy, flavorful, nourishing pesto cream pasta sauce. This creamy lemon pesto white bean sauce is light and fresh, dairy free, easy to make, and so dreamy.
A new go-to pasta sauce, for sure! Made with staples that I always have on hand- many of which are easy pantry staples! This sauce will pair perfectly with any noodle or veggie noodle you have on hand, plus any protein if you want 🙂
This pesto cream sauce sneaks in a bunch of nutrients- from green veggies and fiber-rich white beans, and some healthy fats. It is truly magical!
This sauce is perfect when you want something that feels fancy but is healthy and super easy to whip up. All you need is 10 minutes or less to get dinner on the table! Such a win.
I can’t wait for you guys to try this new pasta sauce. Be sure to let me know if you give this a try 🙂 Enjoy! xoPrint
Super creamy and nourishing vegan white bean creamy lemon pesto pasta sauce!
- 1 (15.5 oz) can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp vegan pesto
- 2 tbsp vegan cream cheese
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp unsweetened plain almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp water
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, plus more to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Reserved pasta water, as needed
- Make your pasta of choice, and reserve 1/4 cup of pasta water before draining.
- To make the sauce, add all ingredients (besides pasta water) to a blender and blend until very smooth.
- Add sauce to a large sauce pan on low heat to gently heat. Tip: be sure to use a rubber spatula to get all of the sauce out of the blender!
- Add your pasta of choice to the saucepan and stir to combine. Add reserved pasta water as needed to thin the sauce (if needed). Serve and enjoy!