Cherry ice cream smoothie for two, please! 🙂 This is our favorite smoothie combination at the moment! The flavor is so amazing, and it is PACKED with nutrients!
Antioxidants, healthy fats, replenishing minerals for a post work out shake. Plus, plant based protein if you add it! I prefer to add one that has minimal flavor to not take away from the cherry almond flavor here. I usually buy this one!
It also has almond butter and hemp seeds, for some natural protein additions. I’ve listed out some additions int he recipe too, for some fun spins on the flavor or extra nutrient additions!
For this smoothie, I really don’t recommend skipping the almond extract! It’s what gives it that cherry ice cream flavor, and really takes it to the next level! Trust me!
After sharing this one so often on my Instagram stories, I know you guys have been wanting this one on the blog 🙂 So happy to finally get this one up for you! Such a delicious and creamy cherry ice cream smoothie!
The BEST healthy cherry ice cream smoothie! Dairy free and paleo friendly!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/3 cup frozen cherries
- Almond milk (or milk of choice), as needed depending on desired thickness
- A few drops of almond extract
- A few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter (optional)
- 2–3 ice cubes
- 1/4 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- handful of spinach
- protein powder (I use this one)
- cacao nibs
- flax or chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a blender until super smooth. Add more liquid as needed. Serve and enjoy immediately!