My favorite dairy free peppermint hot chocolate! Easy, creamy, and soo delicious!
Lower in sugar that your average cup of cocoa, this healthier dairy free spin on hot chocolate totally hits the spot. The peppermint extract gives it that extra flavor so that you can make it with less sugar. It is SO good! I love topping it with some almond or coconut whipped cream.
Are you team marshmallow or whipped cream? Either way, you’re going to love this vegan hot chocolate 🙂
Enjoy and stay warm! xoPrint
The creamiest vegan peppermint hot chocolate!
- 1 cup dairy free milk of choice
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Small pinch of sea salt
- 1–3 drops peppermint extract
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a small sauce pan on medium low heat until the chocolate is melted and everything is heated through and smooth.
- Carefully pour into a mug and serve with dairy free whipped cream or marshmallows!