You guys have been asking for this! Finally perfected a vegan pancake recipe, and it is SO good.
I’m typically a savory breakfast girl, but when I’m feeling it pancakes are definitely my favorite sweet breakfast. You can make them with simple and healthy ingredients while still feeling like such a treat in the morning! Best way to start the day.
This past week I was switching off between these and my broccoli cheddar biscuits for breakfast, depending on what I was in the mood for! I made a double batch of the pancakes for photographing purposes, but I was happy to have some leftovers around to reheat 🙂
Typically around this time of year with all of the holidays, I do start to crave these cozy, sweet breakfasts. This one is perfect because it’s a healthy spin on classic pancakes, but still satisfies that sweet tooth. You could definitely make these Thanksgiving or Christmas morning for the whole family (just double or triple the batch!).
These pancakes are only made with:
- old fashion oats
- dairy free milk
- chia seeds
- coconut sugar
Plus a few other simple add ins. You would never know these were vegan and gluten free. They are too fluffy and delish to notice! I top mine with pure maple syrup and banana!
I am so happy I was able to nail down a vegan pancake recipe for you all! Who doesn’t love a blender pancake recipe!? Easy clean up and prep time is what I’m all about! These are so delicious. I know you guys will love them!
Easy blender vegan and gluten free pancakes!
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- A few sprinkles of cinnamon
- Optional: dairy free chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a very smooth batter forms.
- Heat a nonstick skillet greased with coconut oil, butter, or ghee over medium heat. Once hot, pour about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake, sprinkling with chocolate chips if you’d like them.
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with your preferred toppings.