Easy blender vegan and gluten free pancakes!
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk of choice
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- A few sprinkles of cinnamon
- Optional: dairy free chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend on high until a very smooth batter forms.
- Heat a nonstick skillet greased with coconut oil, butter, or ghee over medium heat. Once hot, pour about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake, sprinkling with chocolate chips if you’d like them.
- Cook each side for 2-3 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve with your preferred toppings.