No Bake Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies. In other words. HEAVEN. These no bake cookies are vegan, gluten free, and so delicious.
Anyone remember the Little Debbie Star Crunch Cookies?! That’s what these were inspired by- with a healthier dairy free and gluten free twist! They perfectly crunchy with creamy peanut butter caramel woven in. It’s all the flavors I love wrapped into one no bake cookie!
I haven’t made a no-bake recipe in far too long. This turned out so perfectly; they were everything I was craving and more!!
These cookies are super easy to make- you just need a pot, a food processor, and a big bowl to make the cookies. And just a handful of super simple ingredients!
Plus, they make a big batch. Perfect for sharing, or for keeping some on hand in the fridge and freezer! They satisfy your sweet tooth perfectly, with simple and healthier ingredients. I am obsessed!
For the crispy rice in these cookies, I like to use brown rice crispy cereal. I usually find it at Whole Foods, but I’m sure you can find it elsewhere! For the peanut butter, try to make sure to purchase one with just peanuts and salt as the ingredient. This helps to keep these lower in sugar, and as minimally processed as possible!
I seriously can’t wait for you guys to make these No Bake Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies. I know you are going to love them as much as I do! They give me peanut butter rice crispy vibes crossed witht he old school Little Debbie Star Crunch cookies. They are SO amazing.
Be sure to leave a comment and rating below if you make these- it’s so helpful to me and other readers 🙂 Enjoy!!Print
No Bake Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies. Vegan and gluten free!
- 1 cup packed dates, pits removed
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, avocado oil, or vegan butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- Start by soaked your dates in hot water. Set aside.
- Add your peanut butter, chocolate, and coconut oil to a small sauce pan and heat on medium-low until melted and smooth. remove from heat.
- Drain your dates, then add to a food processor with your peanut butter mixture, pinch of sea salt, and milk of choice. Blend until a smooth paste forms.
- In a large bowl, use a sturdy spatula or your hands to mix the crispy rice with the peanut butter date mixture until well combined (I find it easiest to use my hands!).
- Line a large baking sheet or plate with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into tightly packed balls, then shape them into a cookie. Line on the parchment paper and chill in the fridge until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.