No Bake Chocolate Caramel Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies. Vegan and gluten free!
- 1 cup packed dates, pits removed
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, avocado oil, or vegan butter
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
- Start by soaked your dates in hot water. Set aside.
- Add your peanut butter, chocolate, and coconut oil to a small sauce pan and heat on medium-low until melted and smooth. remove from heat.
- Drain your dates, then add to a food processor with your peanut butter mixture, pinch of sea salt, and milk of choice. Blend until a smooth paste forms.
- In a large bowl, use a sturdy spatula or your hands to mix the crispy rice with the peanut butter date mixture until well combined (I find it easiest to use my hands!).
- Line a large baking sheet or plate with parchment paper. Roll the mixture into tightly packed balls, then shape them into a cookie. Line on the parchment paper and chill in the fridge until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer.