The absolute best easy dip to bring to any gathering! Buffalo chicken is always a crowd fave.
This recipe is easy to throw together, and so perfect for dipping both veggies and crackers/chips. It’s addicting- I warned you!
It’s super creamy, has just the right kick, and packs some good protein for a dip! Plus, it makes it easy to devour some crunchy veggies. Win win!
You only need 6 simple ingredients, and it makes a good-sized batch! But, you can easily double this and use a bigger baking dish for a bigger crowd. Having some leftovers at home to snack on doesn’t hurt, anyways ;).
I cook my chicken in an Instant Pot, but you can use your preferred method for shredded chicken or buy a rotisserie chicken.
This buffalo chicken dip will be your new go-to for any party.
The best easy buffalo chicken dip!
- 3 large chicken breasts precooked shredded (3 cups of shredded chicken) – I recommend cooking in an instant pot or crockpot
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or white cheddar, divided
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, chopped
- For chicken, cook in an instant pot, crockpot, or poach stove top before shredding. season with salt + pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. in a large bowl, mix the shredded chicken with the greek yogurt , half of the cheese, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and green onion until everything is very well combined.
- Spread mixture out into a small casserole dish, then sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then broil in high for 3-5 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly (caution not to burn).