The best easy buffalo chicken dip!
- 3 large chicken breasts precooked shredded (3 cups of shredded chicken) – I recommend cooking in an instant pot or crockpot
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella or white cheddar, divided
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 green onions, chopped
- For chicken, cook in an instant pot, crockpot, or poach stove top before shredding. season with salt + pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. in a large bowl, mix the shredded chicken with the greek yogurt , half of the cheese, buffalo sauce, cream cheese, and green onion until everything is very well combined.
- Spread mixture out into a small casserole dish, then sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then broil in high for 3-5 minutes until cheese is browned and bubbly (caution not to burn).