A simple + addicting healthy side dish that you’ll want at least once a week! These saucy buffalo ranch potatoes are out of this world good.
I truly think the key to enjoying healthy eating is finding some good sauces/condiments you love, and easy side dishes that really spice up an otherwise boring meal! You can pair these buffalo potatoes with any protein and salad or extra veggies for a really fun and delish weeknight meal!
These are gluten free, dairy free (if needed), and paleo friendly. They are simple to prep and my mouth is watering just thinking about how good they taste!
I don’t know why, but I had a random craving for a saucy potato recipe. I guess because good sauce + carbs= life? Either way, they turned out heavenly!
You crisp up on the potatoes in the oven first- about 30 minutes and they are perfect! Then you just toss them in the easy buffalo ranch mixture and enjoy! You can also toss them back in the oven for a couple minutes- they will soak up a little of the sauce but it will heat the sauce up if you need it!
I like to prep the sauce while the potatoes are baking so that it’s room temp and doesn’t make the potatoes cold.
You can easily double this recipe to feed more people- you’ll just need 1 large pan or 2 pans to make sure the potatoes cook evenly!
You may have some extra buffalo ranch mixture behind- you can serve extra over the potatoes if you stick them back in the oven after tossing them. Or, you can just save it for meals later in the week!
Say hello to your new favorite potato recipe! This is such a fun and healthy way to prep potatoes for any meal. I can’t wait for you guys to try these out!
Easy and healthy buffalo ranch potatoes. Gluten free and paleo friendly!
For the potatoes
- 9–10 small golden potatoes, quartered into wedges
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Avocado oil spray
For the buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp ranch dip (for dairy free I use this)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper lightly with avocado oil.
- Toss the potato wedges in the 2 tbsp avocado oil and season with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder until each potato is well-coated.
- Spread the potatoes out on the parchment paper so that there is room between each potato. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until crispy on the outside and soft in the center.
- While the potatoes are baking, mix the buffalo sauce and ranch dip in a large bowl. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are done baking, toss in the buffalo ranch mixture. Optional: you can stick the potatoes back in the oven for a couple of minutes to heat the sauce. Serve immediately with ranch dip and enjoy!