Easy and healthy buffalo ranch potatoes. Gluten free and paleo friendly!
For the potatoes
- 9–10 small golden potatoes, quartered into wedges
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Avocado oil spray
For the buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce
- 2 tbsp ranch dip (for dairy free I use this)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Spray the parchment paper lightly with avocado oil.
- Toss the potato wedges in the 2 tbsp avocado oil and season with salt, pepper, and a little garlic powder until each potato is well-coated.
- Spread the potatoes out on the parchment paper so that there is room between each potato. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until crispy on the outside and soft in the center.
- While the potatoes are baking, mix the buffalo sauce and ranch dip in a large bowl. Set aside.
- When the potatoes are done baking, toss in the buffalo ranch mixture. Optional: you can stick the potatoes back in the oven for a couple of minutes to heat the sauce. Serve immediately with ranch dip and enjoy!