Through these burgers and potatoes together on a whim and I could not get over how delish they were!! The burgers have so much flavor, and a ton of extra nutrients packed in. Plus, they pair perfectly with the lemony roasted potatoes- which get cooked to absolute perfection!
You can never go wrong with some burgers and fries. I love having this type of meal over a big bed of greens for extra veg. Splash it with some vinegar and olive oil for the best flavor combo with this dish! Trust me.
This is a super simple recipe, perfect for both weeknights and weekends. I honestly could eat this multiple times a week, every week! So good.
I love sneaking in extra veggies any way I can! One of my favorite ways is to toss in a bunch of fresh veggies and herbs to burgers. It makes for the most delicious and nutrient-dense meal!
Let me know what you think below and be sure to tag me on Instagram if you make these! It makes my day 🙂
Gluten free stuffed Mediterranean turkey burgers and perfectly roasted lemon potato wedges!
For the potatoes:
- 4–5 gold potatoes, sliced into wedges ⠀
- 2 tbsp olive oil ⠀
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning⠀
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon⠀
- Fresh parsley, for topping
For the burgers:
- 1 lb ground chicken (or turkey) ⠀
- 1/2 cup chopped baby spinach ⠀
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced ⠀
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley⠀
- 1/4 heaping cup crumbled feta ⠀
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, chopped (optional)⠀
- 1–2 tbsp red onion, finely diced ⠀
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp sea salt⠀
- 1/4 tsp black pepper ⠀
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder ⠀
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Start by making the potatoes. Preheat oven to 425°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the potatoes in the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Lay flat on the baking sheet and roast for 40 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- While the potatoes are roasting, start on the burgers. Mix all burger ingredients together in a large bowl until well-combined. Form into 5-6 burger patties.
- Heat a large skillet or a griddle over medium heat and spray with avocado oil. Cook burgers for 5-7 minutes on each side, until browned and cooked through.
- When potatoes are done roasting, squeeze lemon juice over the potatoes and sprinkle with fresh parsley.