My everyday mint matcha smoothie. Tastes like ice cream and packed with nourishing ingredients!
- 1-2 cups of liquid (nut milk, water, or a mix of both), depending how thick you like it⠀
- 1 serving vanilla protein ⠀
- 1/4 of an avocado ⠀
- 1/2 frozen banana ⠀
- Handful of frozen spinach ⠀
- 1 tbsp hemp or chia seeds ⠀
- Dash of peppermint extract (NOT essential oil; you can also sub fresh mint)⠀
- 1 tbsp acacia fiber (optional for extra fiber) ⠀
- Ice, to thicken ⠀
- 1/2 tsp matcha (optional) ⠀
- Cacao nibs (optional)⠀
- Start with 1 cup of liquid. Blend until smooth (everything besides the cacao nibs), adding extra liquid as needed. Add the cacao nibs if using, and give a few quick pulses. Enjoy!
Incredible!!! I cannot believe how delicious this is 🙂
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Making this as we speak for the 4th time this week ????
I make this everyday. Unbelievable. Tastes like a treat.
This smoothie is literally to die for!!! I make it almost daily- it’s THAT good!
This is DELICIOUS! Tastes exactly like a mint chip milkshake, not a healthy smoothie! I can’t recommend this recipe enough!
I have made this everyday for like a week. I used chocolate protein instead of vanilla. I made it for my whole fam and they are all obsessed too. I tried this like a year ago and wasn’t a huge fan but then this year I am obsessed and would definitely recommend!