The easiest gluten free cassava flour brownies! Fluffy, cakey brownies with chocolate frosting and sprinkles.
Every since perfecting the fudgey gluten free cosmic brownies, I’ve been on a mission to create a fluffy brownie! Are you team fluffy or fudgey brownie? I can never decide- I honestly love both!!
These brownies only need a handful of easy ingredients, and require just 1/4 cup of cassava flour (because sometimes I just need a break from using cups and cups of almond flour lol). They’re grain free, sweetened with maple syrup, and so delish. Honestly, you would never know they’re gluten free if you ask me!
The chocolate frosting and sprinkles are not essential, but it is the most delicious addition for a decadent sweet treat. I have a total sweet tooth right now, and I’ve been baking away this quarantine!
If you love fluffy brownies, I know you guys will love these ones! I can’t wait to hear when you guys give them a try! Enjoy xoPrint
Easy gluten free cassava flour brownies. Fluffy, perfectly sweet, and simple!
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 5 tbsp grass fed butter or ghee
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- ~1/2 container of chocolate frosting (I used this one)
- Naturally dyed sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease an 8×8 baking pan.
- On the stove, gently heat the chocolate, maple syrup, butter, and cocoa powder on low until melted and smooth, stirring frequently. Be careful not to burn. Set aside to cool.
- While chocolate mixture is cooling, in a large bowl whisk together the eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in the cassava flour, sea salt, and baking soda. Pour in the chocolate mixture (use a rubber spatula to make sure you get all of the chocolate mixture out of the pot!) and stir until it is a smooth batter.
- Pour batter into the greased baking dish and spread evenly with a spatula. Bake for 18-20 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean (a few crumbs are fine- careful not to over bake!). Allow to completely cool for at least 25 minutes before adding frosting/sprinkles and slicing. Enjoy!