High protein pasta with chicken in a creamy sauce, sun-dried tomatoes, and broccoli!
- 2 cups pasta of choice (measure dry)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb chicken breasts, pounded thin
- Italian seasoning
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup chopped frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 cup bone broth, divided
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Pound chicken breasts thin and drizzle with olive oil on both sides; season both sides with Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, paprika, s+p. In a large skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and chicken. Cook 5-6 minutes per side, remove from pan.
- Add onion and garlic to pan. Cook for 2 minutes then add broccoli, spinach, and sundried tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat and add cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the broth. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add remaining 1/2 cup broth, pasta, parmesan, and chicken. Stir together and remove from heat. Serve with extra parmesan and enjoy!