Fluffy paleo and vegan sweet potato everything rolls!
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato (peel and steam 1 medium potato- you may have some left over)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour/starch
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Olive oil
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Allow your sweet potato to mostly cool after steaming, then mash and measure out 1 cup.
- In a large bowl, mix together your almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder.
- Add in your mashed sweet potato and olive oil. Use a fork to mix everything together into a dough- it may take a minute or two and will be crumbly at first. Be patient!
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle a clean work surface with a little tapioca flour. Turn the dough out onto the floured surface, then roll and knead the dough for a minute until a smooth ball of dough forms.
- Separate the dough into 5 equal portions, then roll each portion in your hand into a smooth ball.
- Brush each ball of dough with a little olive oil, then generously sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then allow to mostly cool before serving. Store leftovers on the counter in an airtight container for up to 1 day, then in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Please note, I do not know what results you will get if flour substitutions are made!