One of the easiest meals you can make! These breakfast tortilla pizzas are amazing for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and they take about 5 minutes to whip up!
A healthier, simpler take on pizza. These breakfast tortilla pizzas are super customizable, which is why I love them! You can use up any veggie scraps or leftovers you have on hand, and any cheese you have!
When I first shared these on Instagram, I couldn’t believe how many of you made these immediately and loved them! I knew I had to get them up on the blog!
They are such a good way to use up odds and ends at the end of the week, and leaves you with such a yummy meal!
You can use any tortillas you love! Just keep an eye on them while they bake to achieve desired crispness, as well as how well-done you like your egg! I’m a weirdo that doesn’t like runny eggs, so I wait until the last minute. But you do you 😉
These sort of give me throw-back lunchable vibes and I love it! You can keep these super simple, or really jazz them up. Whatever you’re feeling!
Use a gluten free tortilla to keep these totally gluten free, and some vegan cheese if you prefer or need a dairy free option!
The whole fam will love these tortilla pizzas- I promise! Let me know what you think below if you give these a try!
Gluten free breakfast tortilla pizza. A super simple and customizable meal!
- Marinara or pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese of choice
- Eggs (1 per tortilla)
Optional additional toppings:
- Any extra veggies
- Bacon, breakfast sausage, or ground turkey
- Fresh Herbs
- Avocado slices (add after baking)
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- For each tortilla, spread a layer of pizza sauce.
- Add any toppings (ex: spinach, olives, bacon, sliced tomatoes, etc.) and sprinkle with cheese (vegan or regular cheese will work).
- Carefully crack an egg over the top of each pizza.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, until edges of tortillas are crispy and egg is cooked to your preference.