Easy, delicious, addicting pretzel bites! Gluten free, no yeast required, and the perfect bite-sized snack! For game day, family gatherings, girls night snacks, or just to treat yourself :). These gluten free pretzel bites are about to be your new favorite snack!
After testing these multiple times, I’ve finally nailed the taste and texture I was searching for! They’re pillowy soft and fluffy, with a perfectly browned outer crust. Plus, they are so easy to make with just a few simple ingredients! You would never know these were gluten free!
I truly could not stop dipping these in spicy brown mustard, and with my most recent batch a simple white cheddar dip!
To make a simple gluten free white cheddar dip:
Melt 1/2 tbsp butter in a small sauce pan, then stir in 1 tsp of tapioca starch. Reduce heat to low, then pour in 1/2 cup a plain dairy free creamer (or use whole milk) and 1 heaping cup of shredded white cheddar. Continuously whisk until cheese is melted and dip is smooth- be careful not to overheat! Optional, but I like to add a little cayenne to make it spicy!
SO perfect. But don’t say I didn’t warn you- they are ADDICTING! 😉
I honestly cannot wait for you guys to make these! Don’t be intimidated buy the rolling of the dough step- it’s truly so easy and honestly, fun!
Add these gluten free pretzel bites to your weekend plans. Perfect to share with your family, friends, or for date night. I am obsessed and I know you guys will be too!
As always, I strongly recommend keeping the recipe as written for the best results. Results cannot be guaranteed if any substitutes are made!
Be sure to leave a rating and comment below if you make these little pretzel bites, and tag me on Instagram so I can see yours!
Easy gluten free pretzel bites made with yogurt! No yeast or standing mixer needed!
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 3 tbsp butter or ghee, melted
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 + 1/4 cup gluten free baking flour (I recommend Cup-4-Cup or Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 baking flour in the blue bag)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 egg, whisked (for egg wash)
- Flakey sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the yogurt, melted butter, and honey until smooth.
- Using a sturdy spatula, fold in the flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
- Clean a work surface and lightly sprinkle with flour.
- Turn dough out onto work surface. If dough is sticking at all, roll in some of the flour. Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Roll each portion of dough into about a 6″ log (about 3/4″ wide). Brush each log with the egg wash, then use a sharp knife or pastry cutter to cut into 1″ pieces.
- Transfer the pretzel bite pieces onto the baking sheet, sprinkle with sea salt, and bake for 18-22 minutes until browned and just cooked through.
- Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy! (See above in blog post for a simple gluten free white cheddar sauce).