The easiest ever banana coconut chocolate chip cookies! Gluten free, vegan, and made with just a handful of simple ingredients.
Say hello to your new healthier cookie! I know you guys are going to love these just as much as I do. They are subtly sweet, made with some pantry staples, and the perfect little bite!
The main ingredients of the batter are banana, coconut, peanut butter, and oats. They coconut sugar and chocolate chips add the perfect extra bit of sweetness; these are such an amazing combination of flavors!
These can also be made nut free by subbing sunflower seed butter or granola butter!
When you’re craving something sweet, but not too sweet. A healthier spin on a cookie- these banana coconut cookies are lower in sugar and made with wholesome ingredients!
They’re soft, chewy, and so delicious. It’s an easy and healthier way to satisfy your sweet tooth after dinner or as an afternoon snack 🙂 It’s a one bowl batter that truly takes 5 minutes to make! You will not believe how simple these are.
I can’t wait to see you guys make these cookies and to hear what you think!! Enjoy! xoPrint
The easiest 6 ingredient banana coconut cookies! Gluten free, vegan, and lower in sugar!
- 2 ripe and spotty bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (sub any nut or seed butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Good pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients besides the chocolate chips until well-combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Batter will be sticky- that’s ok!
- Spoon out batter about 1.5 tbsp at a time on you parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Allow to cool before serving. Store leftovers on the counter in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
*If you want, you can skip the coconut sugar to keep these free of added sugars (besides the chocolate chip). The result will be a very subtly sweet cookie, just fyi!