The easiest 6 ingredient banana coconut cookies! Gluten free, vegan, and lower in sugar!
- 2 ripe and spotty bananas, mashed
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (sub any nut or seed butter)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Good pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients besides the chocolate chips until well-combined. Fold in the chocolate chips. Batter will be sticky- that’s ok!
- Spoon out batter about 1.5 tbsp at a time on you parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes. Allow to cool before serving. Store leftovers on the counter in an airtight container for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
*If you want, you can skip the coconut sugar to keep these free of added sugars (besides the chocolate chip). The result will be a very subtly sweet cookie, just fyi!