I can’t remember the last time I loved a salad this munch! This Asian-inspired salad has all the flavor, crunch, nutrients, and simplicity I could want in a big salad. I am obsessed!
This salad is gluten free, soy free, and dairy free. It’s a super healthy meal that tastes like you ordered out. Salads at restaurants are always better at home it seems like…until now. This salad truly tastes like something I would order at a restaurant! It’s heavenly.
The simple vinaigrette is out of this world. SO much flavor! I haven’t made it with any subs, so I recommend leaving as is for best results!
You can easily make a double or triple batch of the dressing for the week! Such a good meal prep staple, or for feeding a crowd/big family!
This salad is seriously so good. The crunchy roasted cashews with the fresh crunchy veggies and rice is just the perfect combo. The vinaigrette really ties everything together.
If you’ve got some leftover chicken and rice on hand, this is the perfect way to use it! If that’s the case, then you’ve got yourself a no-cook dinner! Couldn’t be more simple.
I love to buy rotisserie chicken for this salad, but you can of course grill or shred your own! To keep this vegetarian, tofu would be delicious in this.
I can’t wait to hear when you make this one! Enjoy! xoPrint
An Asian-inspired salad with the best healthy Asian vinaigrette. Gluten free, dairy free, and soy free!
For the dressing (for 2 servings):
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 of a green onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, more for extra spice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
For the salad:
- 1 cup rice, white or brown
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 1/4 cup roasted cashews
- 1–2 carrots, julienne sliced
- 1–2 baby cucumbers, julienne sliced
- Leftover shredded chicken
- If you don’t have leftover rice and/or chicken, cook that first.
- Whisk all ingredients for the dressing together (or shake up in a jar). Set aside to let flavors come together while preparing the salad.
- Layer the salad with rice, mixed greens, carrot and cucumber, chicken, and roasted cashews. Pour dressing over the top. Serve and enjoy!