The most addicting, gooey cookie with some of my favorite flavors combined. Can you really go wrong with a cookie made with peanut butter, chocolate, and marshmallows? I don’t think!
My fellow peanut butter and chocolate lovers- say hi to your new favorite cookies!
These flourless peanut butter cup s’mores cookies are gluten free, grain free, can be made dairy free, and are made with coconut sugar for a less refined cooked, and made with some pantry staples! Marshmallows aren’t necessarily a staple for me…but I think they will be now so that I can always make these cookies lol. They’re gooey, perfectly peanut buttery, sweet and salty bites of heaven!
The base of these cookies is peanut butter and coconut sugar, for a crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside flourless cookie. Best combo!
You’ll combine all the main ingredients together into a smooth dough, before folding in the peanut butter cups and marshmallows. I like to get my hands really clean and mix by hand, otherwise it can take a little longer to incorporate the marshmallows.
I found that if some marshmallows are sticking out of the edges of the cookie, they will melt and spread a little. But honestly, it created a crunchy caramelized marshmallow edge that I LOVED. But if you don’t want then, then just gently make sure the marshmallows are nice and tucked in before baking!
These cookies definitely spread in the oven, so give them plenty of space on the pan! and only press the balls of dough down a tiny bit, otherwise they will spread way too thin!
If you make these, tag me on Instagram so I can see how they turned out!! I cannot wait for you guys to try these- you are going to be OBSESSED!
Grain free peanut butter cup s’mores cookies! Quick, easy, gooey delicious cookies!
- 3/4 cup natural salted peanut butter (no added sugar)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 heaping cup mini marshmallows (or chop up bigger marshmallows)
- 1/3 cup chopped peanut butter cups, plus more for topping cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients besides the marshmallows and peanut butter cups until well combined. Fold in the marshmallows and peanut butter cups- you can use clean hands to get them well mixed.
- Roll dough into 8-9 balls and line on the parchment paper. Leave as much room as possible between each cookie, as they will spread a lot in the oven.
- Gently press some extra peanut butter cups on top of each cookie- only press cookies the slightest bit, as again they will spread a lot while baking.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, then allow to completely cool and set. Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 4 days.