Gluten free and dairy free gooey peanut butter s’mores bars!
For the cookie base:
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar (regular or coconut sugar works)
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1/2 cup marshmallow fluff or mini marshmallows, more as needed
- 2 bars of milk or dark chocolate (dairy free, if needed)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Make the cookie base- add all ingredients besides the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl and mix until a smooth dough forms. Fold in the graham cracker crumbs.
- Add about 1/2 of the cookie dough to the parchment-lined baking dish and press to fill the bottom (add a bit more of the dough if needed).
- Layer with broken up chocolate bar and marshmallow fluff or marshmallows (add more if you want!).
- Crumble the remaining dough on top. Bake for 20-22 minutes, until top starts to get slightly golden. Allow to set and cool before slicing!