Soft and fluffy gluten free cinnamon sugar donut loaf!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour (make sure it contains xanthan gum)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
For the cinnamon sugar swirl:
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lien a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon sugar swirl ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl (can also be done in a blender), mix together all of the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining dry ingredients until combined. Be careful not to over mix!
- Pour 1/2 the batter into your lined loaf pan, then top with 1/2 of the cinnamon sugar mix. Top with remaining batter and repeat cinnamon sugar layer. Swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 50 minutes-1 hour, until a tooth pick comes out mostly clean. Oven times will vary. Allow to completely cool before slicing.