Your 2020 holiday gift guides are here! I’ve created this shorter, more concise list based off brands I love and many of which I use daily. The gift guide has a heavy emphasis on women-owned companies, BIPOC-owned businesses, and sustainably made products. With a few other essentials sprinkled in that I think are practical and make amazing gifts 🙂 The most time and thought I have put into a gift guide yet– I hope you guys enjoy it and find it helpful for the holidays! xo
In clockwise order:
- Donni Thermal and Joggers. Sustainably-made, woman owned. I am obsessed with everything they make! For a bit of an oversized look, I recommend ordering up!
- Kindle. I use my kindle every single day, and I think it makes the perfect gift. Plus, how amazing is that sage green color!?
- Non-toxic fig candle. Each purchase empowers women artisans at Prosperity Candle who have resettled as refugees in the United States.
- Ceramic Appetizer Set. I found this set when searching for black-owned ceramic companies– I am completely obsessed with it! Perfect for hosting or for making snacks for a movie night in!
- CBD Joints. These won’t get you high! They’re just a fun gift for some extra chill nights at home 🙂
- CBD Coffee. We love this coffee in our house! It would make such a great little gift for the coffee lover in your life!
- Spaghetti Nude Print. I feel like this is my life mood in a painting. I really love everything made by this woman-owned company; so many of the items would make perfect gifts!
- You guys probably know by now, but I use this Always Pan every day. It’s the best, and all of the colors are stunning! Such a great gift, even if it has to come a little after the holidays (many of the colors are on backorder). Discount code: supersale
- This cookbook makes a really cute coffee table book, and also has some delish vegan recipes!
- These Brightland Olive Oils come in the prettiest bottle. I honestly just love having them on display in my kitchen lol- but the olive oil is super high quality and delicious, too! They also have a cute little mini gift set for the holidays. A great gift for the foodie in your life!
- Avec Cocktails. An amazing black-owned company with super fun cocktails in a can! Such a fun gift!
- Material Kitchen Iconics Set. An amazing gift for the home cook in your life, and something that I truly use every day. Plus, it’s gorgeous and minimalist in style!
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread Subscription. I think this would be such a nice gift for the gluten free foodie in your life! You can choose which product and how often you want to send them bread (and can cancel it at any time). Note, everything is out of stock now but will be returning after Thanksgiving!
In clockwise order:
- KOTN sustainably-made sweatshirt and/or slacks. Or really anything on this site! SO cute, cozy, and thoughtfully made.
- Alexa Echo Dot 4th Gen. Sleek little smart speaker, and affordable!
- Tavour Craft Beer Gift Box. This company is awesome- it’s a really cool way to support independent breweries and try some unique beers!
- Away Luggage. I got this for Blake a few years ago- such a practical gift!
- This beard oil is non-toxic and amazing like all of their products! Anything from Primally Pure if the perfect gift. Discount code: Mia25
- Patagonia Beanie. Cute + practical 🙂 Blake has this and wears it daily in the winter!
- Get his fave NCAA on his Adidas Ultra Boosts!
In clockwise order:
- Branch Basics non-toxic cleaning kit (currently 20% off). I got this for my parents last year! Such a useful gift, plus it’s sustainable and non-toxic! You could also get them the sleek new glass bottles as a bonus!
- A nice throw blanket. Makes a great cozy gift 🙂
- A non-toxic holiday candle. (Cyber Monday code: MIA25) This candle smells so good, and it’s made without and toxic chemicals or perfumes. We are obsessed with ours and everyone loves a good candle!
- Love this cheese/biscuit board so much! I have a few pieces from this company that I absolutely adore!
- Electric Kettle. We have this kettle for tea, warm lemon water, and pour over coffee. It’s so sleek and such a nice gift!
- Outdoor Farm Dinner. We have a gift card just waiting to be used here! We purchased event tickets for my parents and my sister, but our event was rescheduled due to Covid. A gift card here is an amazing gift- it won’t expire so you can plan once things are more open!
- Custom Home Portrait. Another gift I got for my parent’s last year! I had one painted of their first family home 🙂 Such a sweet gift!
- Digital Frame. My siblings and I got this for my parents last year and they love it! It’s honestly such a great way to share a bunch of pictures- it’s like a constant little slide show!
- World Ring made by my sweet and super talented friend Kira. Everything Kira makes is super chic and timeless- love this ring so much.
- Again, you really can’t go wrong with Primally Pure! The body butter is pure magic. Discount code: Mia25
- These jams come in the most fun flavors, cute jars, and a black-owned company. Such a great company to support and gift for foodies in your life!
- Versed is one of my fave non-toxic + vegan skincare companies. This winter skincare set is such a nice gift!
- These smiley magnets SO cute, along with everything made by The Coy Collection (female and black-owned!)
- Cutest socks for lounging all winter long! Everything made by Pansy is sustainably made and soo cute!