Simple Summer salad with peaches, burrata, and crispy chickpeas!
- Crispy chickpeas (see instructions below)
- Olive oil
- Salt + pepper
- 2 cups of baby arugula
- 1–2 peaches, sliced
- 3–4 oz of burrata cheese
- Balsamic glaze*
- Fresh lemon juice, to taste
- Optional: roughly chopped walnuts or almonds
- To make the crispy chickpeas, preheat oven to 400°F. Drain and rinse the chickpeas, then use a clean dish towel to thoroughly dry them and remove any loose skins. On a large baking pan, toss the chickpeas in some olive oil, salt, and pepper. Roast for 20-30 minutes, until crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Assemble the salad: lay out your arugula, then scatter the peach slices, dollops of burrata, then sprinkle with crispy chickpeas (you will have some left over). Feel free to add some roughly chopped walnuts or almonds, and/or a protein of choice.
- Drizzle everything with olive oil, balsamic glaze, and a little honey. Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice, to taste. Season with sea salt. Serve and enjoy!
*If you can’t find balsamic glaze, a splash of regular balsamic will work!