Simple watermelon salad with lime vinaigrette!
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 4 oz goat cheese or feta, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1.5 limes
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Cube and strain your watermelon while you prepare the other ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk all dressing ingredients together, then set aside.
- Add the cubed watermelon and fresh mint to a large bowl. Gently toss with the dressing, then transfer to your serving dish and crumble the cheese on top. Serve and enjoy! Best enjoyed fresh.