Easy and healthy lower sugar raspberry lemon yogurt cookies. Grain free, gluten free, and plant-based!
- 1 cup super fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter (regular or vegan), melted
- 1/4 cup siggi’s plant-based raspberry blend
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For the frosting:
- 1/3 cup siggi’s plant-based raspberry blend
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tsp honey
- 2–3 tbsp crushed freeze dried raspberries
- Lemon zest, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca starch, baking soda, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the remaining wet ingredients until smooth, then combine with the dry ingredients until a dough forms.
- Scoop the cookies out into about 1.5 tbsp sized balls, making 16 cookies. Shape the dough with your hands and slightly flatten.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. While baking, mix together the yogurt, lemon, honey, and freeze dried berries for the glaze.
- Once cookies are completely cool, top with the glaze and extra lemon zest. Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.