A bright and fresh quinoa avocado salad packed with veggies and finished with a simple and flavorful lime dressing!
- 1 cup (cooked) quinoa
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- 1/2 of a bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
For the dressing
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt + pepper, to taste
- Optional: Splash of hot sauce for a spicy dressing
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooked quinoa with the black beans, corn, bell pepper, tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro until mixed well.
- Add the dressing and toss well.
- Gently fold in the cubed avocado*, then sprinkle with the feta. Taste and add more salt + pepper if needed; serve and enjoy! Can be prepped ahead for up to 3 days (see note).
*If you are meal prepping this or hoping to enjoy leftovers the next day, I recommend not adding the avocado until ready to serve!