Yogurt bark with chocolate cookies and salty peanut butter!
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- Sweetener of choice, to taste
- Splash of vanilla
- Crushed chocolate cookies
- Crunchy salted peanut butter
- Mix yogurt with sweetener of choice and vanilla. Taste and add more sweetener as desired. Spread on a parchment lined baking sheet- leave a little room on each side so it’s not spread too thin.
- Sprinkle with cookies and swirl in some peanut butter.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours; break up and store in freezer in an airtight container.