Easy paleo breakfast frittata!
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen spinach
- 8 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a 9 inch pie dish with parchment paper.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add avocado oil, then add potatoes and cook for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add bell peppers and spinach to pan with potatoes, and cook for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Spread veggies out in the parchment lined pie dish, making as flat as possible.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with all of the seasonings. Pour eggs over veggies and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs are set.