Mini cheeseburger skewers! Gluten free, grain free, and super simple to make.
- 2 lbs of ground beef (preferably grass fed)*
- 1/4 cup very finely diced onion
- 1 + 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
For the toppings
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, and all of the seasonings until well mixed.
- Form the mixture into 24 burger patties, rolling each patty into a smooth ball and then flatten each one out into a patty. Bake for 12-15 minutes, until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, prep your toppings. Add a small square of cheese to each burger as soon as they are out of the oven to allow the cheese to melt.
- Just before serving, add your pickle, lettuce, and sauce, then stick a skewer through the center. Serve and enjoy!
*If you sub with ground chicken or turkey, your mixture will need some oil to replace the fat to avoid dry burgers.