Low sugar gluten free and vegan crunchy walnut granola!
- 1 + 1/2 cups gluten free old fashion oats
- 1 (heaping) cup raw walnut pieces
- 1/3 cup uncooked white quinoa
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
Optional for sweeter granola:
- Add 1–2 tbsp coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, walnuts, quinoa, coconut, and sea salt until well mixed.
- Pour the maple syrup, melted coconut oil, and vanilla into the bowl and use a rubber spatula to mix everything together until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the mixture out onto a large baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 17 minutes, give everything a good stir, and bake for an addition 5-7 minutes until golden but not burnt. Allow to cool completely, then transfer the granola into an airtight container that can be stores on the counter for up to 2 weeks.