Easy one-bowl trail mix cookies! Healthy, gluten free, dairy free, and nut free!
- 1 cup sunflower butter
- 1 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup dates, pits removed and chopped (about 4–5 dates)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper (note: you may end up needing a second baking sheet).
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients and mix until everything is well combined. You can alternatively use a standing mixer to do this as well.
- Scoop out the dough into generous tablespoon-sized portions, leaving a little room between each cookie. Use your hands to shape the dough and slightly flatten the dough (but not too much).
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are set. Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before enjoying. Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 days on the counter, or in the freezer after that. Note: sometimes sunflower butter turns green when baked- if this happens don’t worry! It’s natural and nothing to be worried about!