Easy and healthy blueberry blender pancakes! Gluten free and naturally sweetened with banana!
- 1/4 cup milk of choice (more, as needed)
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek style yogurt*
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1/2 cup blueberries (I use frozen wild blueberries)
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Optional: extra blueberries for sprinkling on batter
- Add all ingredients to your blender (I recommend adding the liquid ingredients first for ease of blending). Blend into a smooth batter- add 1-2 more tbsp of milk as needed if batter is too thick to pour.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat with butter or coconut oil. Pour that batter about 1/4 cup or so portions of pancakes. Option to sprinkle more blueberries onto the pancakes. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side, until pancakes are cooked through.
- Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit, and any toppings of choice. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
*If you use plain yogurt, you may want to add a bit of coconut sugar or maple syrup to the batter.