Perfectly sweet + salty peanut butter truffles with a chocolate sea salt shell!
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1/3–1/2 cup coconut flour
For the chocolate coating:
- 1/2 cup or 4 oz dark chocolate
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Flakey sea salt
- Line a baking sheet or large plate with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine peanut butter, honey, vanilla, and sea salt until smooth.
- Pour in coconut flour, starting with 1/3 cup. Stir, and check to see if you can roll into balls. If the dough is too soft to do, slowly add in more coconut flour 1 tbsp at a time, up to 1/2 cup.
- Roll into balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet or large plate. Set in freezer for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove until smooth. Dip each ball in the chocolate and sprinkle with flaky sea salt. Don’t skip the sea salt!
- Set in refrigerator until chocolate hardens. Enjoy!