The best thick, gooey, dense chocolate chip cookies made without any grains or refined sugars. They are gluten free, paleo friendly, and insanely delicious!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 + 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup chopped dark chocolate or chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whisk olive oil, egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla together until smooth.
3. Stir in the dry ingredients until everything is well combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
4. Scoop dough out into about 1.5 tbsp sized balls- roll with your hands to make them smooth. leave room between each cookie for them to spread while baking.
5. Bake for 11-12 minutes. allow to cool before serving or cookies will be fragile.
-I have not tested these cookies with any other flour substitutions. For best results, I recommend keeping the recipe as is!